Gold Coast Exploration | Advanced Double Dive
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Runaway Bay, Qld
- Product code: P15MDH
On this trip we will visit some of the deeper sites and explore reefs and wrecks that haven't been dived before or at least not in a long time. This is a truly adventures trip. Possible sites include Wreck of the Seadragon, Wreck of the Aquarious, Mermaid Reef, 80Ft Reef, Currumbin DESAL, Snapper Rocks and some newly discovered reefs.
- Double boat dive
- Rarely visited sites around the Gold Coast
- Snacks, fresh fruit and hot soup provided in between dives
- Hire gear available on next page
- In water dive guide provided
- Free parking at Marina
- Toilet and shower facilities available at the marina
How does it work?
- We will have several options but only make a call on the day depending on conditions (captains call)
- If you have GPS marks of sites that we should explore, please email us and we will consider it.
- Be qualified as an Advanced Open Water diver with any agency
- Be a confident diver. This trip might not be suitable for rusty divers.
- You must present your diving certification card on the day
- You must use a dive computer
- You must carry a snorkel and Safety Sausage (Queensland Law)
Our vessel is a fast custom built 6m rigid inflatable with aluminium hull. The boat is fully set up for diving with tank rack, ladder and a shade canopy. Further features include an audio system and all legally required safety equipment. Our top speed is 40knots with a cruising speed of 25 knots depending on wave height.
The vessel will be parked on the trailer right at the marina entrance. Try to park as close as possible to the boat and come over with your dive equipment. We will fully load the boat prior to launching it via the adjacent boat ramp.
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read our Terms and Conditions incl. our Cancellation Policy, which are available on the check-out page prior to completing this booking.