Private Dive Charter - Gold Coast Reef + Wreck Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Runaway Bay, Qld
Scuba dive the Gold Coast reefs and wrecks on your terms with your group of up to 8 people. Whether you are a beginner or experienced diver, on this tour we will take you diving wherever you like. Are you an advanced diver? Perfect! We can take you to some 30m sites. The choice is yours.
We will provide you our 9m dive boat, with a skipper, a friendly In-water Dive Guide or PADI Instructor in case you are a first time diver, food and anything else you may need such as hire equipment or hotel transfers.
- No one else on the boat. Just your group.
- Tanks and weights included in the price
- Double boat dive to the nearby reefs and wrecks for up to 8 people.
- Tanks and weights included
- Hire gear available on next page for affordable flat rate
- Hotel Transfers available on next page
- Snacks and hot soup provided in between dives
- Courtesy BURKE spray jackets to keep you warm (colder months only)
- Free parking at Marina
- Toilet and shower facilities available at the marina
- Charter $800 for up to 5 divers incl. tanks & weights
- Hire gear $55pp flat fee
Please note that we can't promise specific sites beforehand. We will suggest to you the best sites of the day based on conditions and try to get you to your favourite spot.
- The Scottish Prince Shipwreck (12m depth, 15min boat ride)
- Migaloo Reef (16-18m depth, 15min boat ride)
- Greta's Reef (18-22m depth, 15min boat ride)
- 80Ft Reef (25m depth, 15 min boat ride)
- Campos Reef (30m depth, 15min boat ride)
- Mermaid Reef (16-20m depth, 20min boat ride)
- Palm Beach Reef (12-20m depth, 40min boat ride)
- Kirra Reef (12m depth, 45-50min boat ride)
- Wave Break Island (3-12m depth, 10min boat ride)
- Gold Coast Seaway Drift Dive (15m depth, 10min boat ride)
Our vessel is a fast custom built 9m aluminium monohull. The boat is fully set up for diving with tank rack, ladder and a shade canopy. Further features include an audio system and all legally required safety equipment. Our top speed is 40knots with a cruising speed of 25 knots depending on wave height.
This trip departs from Runaway Bay Marina. Your booking confirmation and reminder emails will include the address and a map. You can also find directions via Google Maps.
If you need a hotel transfer, this can be booked as an extra on the next page. The pickup time is usually between 45min and 60min prior to the advertised meeting time but depends on your location. We will confirm the exact meeting time via sms and email on the evening before the trip. Please be on time as the shuttle can't wait.
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you read our Terms and Conditions incl. our Cancellation Policy, which are available on the check-out page prior to completing this booking.