Master Scuba Diver Academy
- Duration: 365 Days (approx.)
- Location: Hollywell
The PADI Master Scuba Diver rating places you in an elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training. Fewer than two percent of divers ever achieve this rating. When you flash your Master Scuba Diver card, people know that you’ve spent time underwater in a variety of environments and had your share of dive adventures.
To achieve the rating, you need to be trained to Rescue Diver level, have completed 5 Specialty certification and have at least 50 logged dives at the end of the program. Sounds complicated and expensive? NO! It has never been easier to become a Master Scuba Diver with our Master Scuba Diver Academy starting from as little as $28 per week.
How does it work?
Our Academy runs between 6 and 12months on a payment plan, starting from $28 per week. The duration depends on your timing, our logistics and your current certification level. You can start without any diving experience (from Zero to Hero) or as an Open Water, Advanced or Rescue Diver. Once you sign up, you will choose your package and payment options. We will then schedule all courses with you bit by bit. There is no rush and we are flexible with timing so you can chose the days or weekends that suit you best. Part of the MSD Program is to gain diving experience (50 dives) so you will need to do some fun dives in between which we offer you at a 20% discount for the duration of the program.
How much does it cost?
You save up to $980with this package!!! To get started, we only require a $495 deposit and your first weekly instalment. Depending on your current certification level, you can chose one of the following options:
- Deposit = $495
- From Rescue Diver = $27.80 per week (6 months)
- From Advanced Diver = $63.25 per week (6 months)
- From Open Water Diver = $41.10/week (12months) OR $81.00/week (6 months)
- Never dived before = $50.05/week (12months) OR $98.70/week (6 months)
If you have never dived before or are Open Water certified, we recommend a 12 month program.
Want to pay upfront?
You will save even more if you wish to pay everything at once as our weekly instalments include a 3.5% admin fee. The one-off prices are as follows:
- From Rescue Diver = $1195
- From Advanced Diver = $1590
- From Open Water Diver = $2035
- You never dived before = $2480
What do I get?
- PADI Course Materials
- Training Dives as required by the course or specialty
- All dive gear needed for courses
- 20% off reef+wreck double dives outside the training dives (fun dives)
- 50% off reef+wreck double dives when on stand-by (fun dives)
- 20-30% off dive equipment
- GCDA T-Shirt and Mask Strap
What's not included?
- Any dives outside the minimum training dives to reach your 50 logged dives
- Charter costs if you decide to conduct certain training dive on our social day trips or weekends away
- Medicals if needed
- First Aid and CPR Certificate (needed for rescue course)
- Any lost or damaged hire equipment
- Admin costs in case your credit card declines on any of the instalments
- 15 years of age (talk to us if you are between 12 or 14)
- Have an Australian Credit Card
- Select the deposit option
- Select your entry level certification (OW, AOW, Rescue etc.)
- Complete check-out and pay deposit
- We will contact you following your booking and confirm your preferred payment plan.
The Program Structure
The program runs over 6 or 12 months depending which package you choose. We will teach the courses for Open Water, Advanced and Rescue first prior to getting into specialties however, our logistics may dictate a slightly different approach. We will always talk to you and work out what suits best. We will issue you the course materials staged for the specific course/certification you are working on at the time. The materials are a mixture of online learning and books. Should you complete the program well in advance of the expiry of your weekly instalments, a one-off balance payment will be required to obtain your final MSD Certification Card.
What Specialties are available
Considering our specific logistic, we can offer the following specialties. We have highlighted the one's that are mandatory for this program.
- Underwater Navigator
- Fish ID
- Deep Diver
- Night Diver
- Boat Diver
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Shark conservation
- Coral reef conservation
- Project aware
- Care for Children w/AED
- Make payments as stipulated in this product description
- Pro-Actively participate in the training
- Be on time and adhere to agreed times for dives and theory sessions
- Complete you course no later than then 3 months after the last instalment was paid
- Meet all performance requirements as outlined in the PADI Course Manuals
This Academy is a great offer and comes with incredible savings to you of about 28% up to $900+ plus free gear hire and discounted dives. We can only do this if we sell this program as a package hence a strict cancellation policy applies as follows:
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Weekly Instalments made are not refundable
- Cancellations must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and should be made with 1 weeks notice.
- Should you end the program before completion, the courses you have already done as part of the program are payable at our normal retail price. On this basis, we will work out the services you have already received vs. the payments you have made. Any balance payment will be charged to your nominated credit card. The equipment hire remains free of charge as well as any discounted fun dives and merchandise that you may have taken advantage of.
- Should a cancellation be made by us, we will determine the services already provided based on the discounted package pricing hence you will receive the full pricing benefit.
- Should your instalment payment decline for 3 weeks in a row, the agreement is deemed cancelled by you.
- For the scheduling of training dives, our standard diving cancellation policy applies.
- Should you not have completed your training within 3 months after the last instalment was paid, this agreement will be cancelled by default and no refunds for unused services are made. Talk to us if life gets in the way.