Night Dive the Reef+Wrecks Gold Coast
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Runaway Bay, Qld
Explore the historic Scottish Prince wreck at night!! Your safety is our priority hence, this double dive includes one daylight dive at the local reefs or wrecks followed by a twilight night dive at the Scottish Prince Shipwreck. No night diver or wreck diver certification is needed and first time night divers are welcome as long as you are at least Open Water certified with recent dive experience. The first dive will get you used to our boat and diving operation in order to gain confidence your second dive, the night dive!
The Scottish Prince wreck is an easy dive. The wreck lies in 12m of water and is super easy to navigate. Sit back and relax whilst following our dive guide. Hire gear including quality torches are available on the checkout page.
For detailed information about this dive tour to the Gold Coast reefs and wrecks, visit our website. Otherwise please note the booking instruction below.
Diver Requirements (night dive)
- Must have a torch,
- Must have a dive marker light (complementary),
- Must be Open Water certified,
- Must have recent dive experience within 6 or 12 months depending on number of dives you have logged,
Dive Trip Description
How to book this dive
- Select date
- Select time
- Click 'Book Now'
- Select extras such as hire gear items or pickups
- Confirm Extras
- Enter personal details as prompted
- Enter Promo Code if you have one,
- Enter payment details and confirm booking.
Will will email you a confirmation once your booking is complete.