PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Gold Coast
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Hollywell
This is not really a course, it is an adventure program designed to advance your diving, so you can start right after earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification. The course helps building confidence and expands your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives.
This 2-3 day program starts with prior online learning in your own time, followed by 5 ocean dives on the Gold Coast reefs and wrecks over 2-3 days depending on our dive schedule. Upon completion, you will earn the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Qualification.
This course can commence almost every Wednesday or Saturday and can be completed over 2 to 3 weekends depending on our dive schedule.
WHERE DO WE DIVE?
Depending on the trip schedule on a specific weekend and weather conditions, we will complete your course at several sites such as:
- 80 Foot Reef (Deep Dive - 26m)
- Campos Reef (Deep Dive - 28m)
- Scottish Prince Shipwreck
- Greta's Reef
- Migaloo Reef
- Mermaid Reef
- Palm Beach Reef
- Wave Break Island
- Gold Coast Seaway
- And more
BASIC COURSE OUTLINE*
Once enrolled, we will email you your online learning access details within 24h of your booking. The coursework can be completed in 3-5hours continues study but we recommend to spread it out over a few days. There is no exam however, quizzes and knowledge reviews need to be completed for each chapter.
- Boat Adventure Dive
- Underwater Naturalist Adventure Dive
- Navigation Adventure Dive
- Fish ID Dive
- Deep Dive (might be possible to do on day 1 or 2)
- Additional dive (fun dive)
- PADI Online Learning
- 5 Training Dives + 1 fun dive
- Tanks and weights
- Snacks and hot soup on surface intervals
- PADI Advanced Open Water Certification
- Transfers between accommodation
- Dive gear hire