9 Mile Reef Advanced Double Dive
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hollywell, QLD
Join us for a day trip to 9 Mile Reef to play with the Grey Nurse Sharks with Cook Island Marine Park as a backup site. Grey Nurse Shark season runs from June to November each year hence we are running trips between July and September. This is an advanced dive and most likely a drift dive in 95% of all cases.
This trip departs ex Runaway Bay Marina via boat. The steering time to Cook Island is only 55min with flat seas.
- Double boat dive with in-water dive guide
- Surface interval snacks
- Transport from Runaway Bay Marina to Fingal Heads (Tweed Heads)*
- Hire gear available on checkout page
- Hotel transfers available
- Be qualified as an Advanced Open Water diver with any agency
- Have recent dive experience within the last 6 months if you have less than 40 dives
- You must present your diving certification card on the day
- You must use a dive computer
- You must carry a snorkel, safety sausage and use a dive computer