Cook Island Double Dive
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hollywell, QLD
Join us for a day trip to Cook Island Marine Park which is a beautiful dive site just off Tweed Heads. There are several moorings around the rock for easy boat access. It is reasonably shallow and offers rocky/sandy bottom, coral and lots of marine life. The site is also known as Turtle Island due to the large turtle population. The site is suitable for all levels including beginners. If you haven't been diving in a while please message us and we might be able to buddy you up with an Instructor. For more information about Cook Island including dive site map and pictures, visit our website.
This trip will depart ex Runaway Bay Marina via boat. The steering time to Cook Island is only 55min with flat seas.
- Double boat dive with in-water dive guide
- Surface interval snacks
- Transport from Runaway Bay Marina to Fingal Heads (Tweed Heads)*
- Hire gear available on checkout page
- Hotel transfers available
- Be qualified as an Open Water diver with any agency
- Have recent dive experience within the last 12 months if you have less than 40 dives
- You must present your diving certification card on the day
- You must use a dive computer
- You must carry a snorkel, safety sausage and use a dive computer
Simply add any gear hire items on the checkout page. Note, If you are hiring equipment other than just tanks, weights and regulators, you are required to meet us at Runaway Bay Marina so that we can make sure your dive gear is properly sized.
Meeting Point - Runaway Bay Marina
If you need transport from a Gold Coast hotel and/or to and from Fingal Heads and/or hiring dive equipment that requires sizing, please meet us at our dive centre at Runaway Bay Marina at the advertised trip time. All meeting times are Queensland times. The boat may even depart ex Runaway Bay depending on the weather forecast. We will SMS you by 7pm the night before.