First Aid & CPR Course
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Gaythorne, QLD
This course covers the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.Content
- How to respond to an emergency situation
- How to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), including practical assessment for CPR and use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- How to apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Communicating incident details to first responders
- Personal welfare
Students who successfully complete this course will gain a nationally recognised statement of attainment for HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and HLTAID003 Provide First Aid.Re-certification
Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines recommend that this course be repeated every 3 years, while the CPR component should be repeated every 12 months.Course Dates
After you book, an instructor will be in touch to plan where and when you will do the course.